Here are various links to a variety books on Egyptology that have been made available online, as much as possible I have tried to ensure that they have been made available legally (CC licenses or out of copyright) but again I claim no ownership of these resources.
Many of these are older books that are now out of print or copyright and are therefore available online. Many are still very valuable for research and reference, however, there have been many significant finds since they were published thus rendering some conclusions and details out of date.
- Arnold, Dorothea, Christiane Ziegler, and James P. Allen. Egyptian Art in the Age of the Pyramids. Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1999.
- Breasted, James Henry. Ancient Records of Egypt. Vols. 1-5. Chicago: University of Chicago, 1906.
- Cline, Eric H, and David B O’Connor. Thutmose III : A New Biography. Ann Arbor, MI: University of Michigan Press, 2006. (Online Reading only)
- Fischer, Henry George. Egyptian Titles of the Middle Kingdom: A Supplement to Wm. Ward’s Index. Metropolitan Museum of art, 1985.
- Gardiner, Alan H. The Admonitions of an Egyptian Sage from a Hieratic Papyrus in Leiden. Germany: Georg Olms Verlag, 1909.
- Hayes, William Christopher. The Scepter of Egypt: A Background for the Study of the Egyptian Antiquities in the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Vol. 1. New York: Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1958.
- Hayes, William Christopher. The Scepter of Egypt: A Background for the Study of the Egyptian Antiquities in the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Vol. 2. New York: Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1958.
- Lepsius, Richard. Denkmaler aus Agypten und Athiopien. Vol. 1-5, 1849. (Online Reading only)
- Möller, Georg. Hieratische Paläographie. Vol. 1. JC Hinrich, 1936.
- Murnane, William J. Ancient Egyptian Coregencies. SAOC 40. Chicago: The Oriental Institute, 1977.
- Some volumes of Zeitschrift für ägyptische Sprache und Altertumskunde